Join us tomorrow for our December 2018 Saturday Social run, choose whether to do the 5km or 10km run or walk.
Join us for some running fun on Saturday 1st December 2018!
The Suva Marathon Club Saturday Social Run is all about community. It is open to everyone to participate, from local and international runners, corporate groups to families and individuals. Simplifying everything, the course is a single 10km or 5km run , run as far as you want! We encourage people with disabilities and everyone from our community to take part.
Some prizes too!
- 10km Run: 6.00am registration for a 6.30am start
- 5km Run: 6.30am registration for a 7.00am start
- Start and finish at the Suva Bowling Club
For those of you that are regular runners there’s the individual (10 km) to challenge you to up your speed and distance. No need to register for this one JUST SHOW UP and collect a number at 6am.
For those of you that haven’t been out there in a while, this is the perfect opportunity to start with a jog/walk/run ensemble to get you out there and moving again with a great group of people encouraging you along. No need to register, JUST SHOW UP and collect a number at 6.30am.
Help us to get Suva walking and running all year round!
Join us at our regular events throughout the year – and aim for our next run on December 1st 2018!
Walkers, joggers, beginners, crazy endurance runners – all welcome!
- Thursday: 5km and 7km from the Bowling Club at 5.15pm for 5.30pm start
- First Saturday of the month: 10km Run: 6.00am registration for a 6.30am start, 5km Run: 6.30am registration for a 7.00am start